I found some jellybeans in the pocket of an old pair of jeans today. They were delicious.




I have a confession to make. I have a problem. It’s not a big problem, but it’s a problem. There is a zit on my face that feels like it could implode and kill me at any second. I can’t physically see this zit- but it is there, and it is severely painful. I hope you can empathize. I made the mistake of trying to pop this invisible pain pocket. I nearly broke my arm over the edge of the sink just so something on my body would hurt as badly as my face did. I believe the common reaction after unsuccessfully popping a pain zit is to ball your hands into fists, hop around and swear profusely, throw some downward punches, cry a little in frustration and pain, and then try again twice as hard. Then consequently have an equally more intense pain reaction.





After I revisited my childhood in sports, I was bombarded by Facebook statues about football. Everyone’s statuses are the same, more so than usual.  But I guess that’s the result of having friends within only one region of the country. I bet in Haiti everyone’s Facebook statuses are the same too.
Hungry.
Still hungry.
Hungry and want my house back :(
SOOO hungry. via blackberry
Where’s my mom? lol. So hungree.

My point is that if you’re disappointed in the football game, think of how disappointed I felt when I realized I had accidentally eaten a temporary tattoo out of a Cracker Jack box.



I spent the majority of my day cleaning my room, finishing homework and watching assorted documentaries on Netflix. For those of you who haven’t bought into the Netflix craze, you’ve been warned. It’s like Hulu, except you never run out of things you want to watch. Never. Say goodbye to your already botched sleep schedule.

After a pretty uneventful day, I had the privilege of going out to dinner with my dear friend and future Tony Award winning designer Lauren. After driving to Potbelly’s and Panera, we decided to break the alliteration and ended up at Fazoli’s- an Italian fast food chain. Italian fast food?

Pretty much the best idea you’ve ever heard of, right? Not only is it nearly instant baked pasta, but they have unlimited bread-sticks. If you’ve been following, you can tell that nothing fills my emotional void better than food, and the combination of the words “unlimited” or “endless” followed by a food-name is a more often than not a guaranteed purchase for me.



Also, what ever happened to episodes of Chris Hansen’s “To Catch a Predator”? That was some good TV.