The day had finally come for Julie and me to work our buns off. Literally. The new Rec Center at ISU was very impressive, and I felt great utilizing it. As we entered the large, glass building we were instantly overwhelmed. Overwhelmed and lost. It was a lot like walking into Watterson the first time.
                                     
    We were basically a Chagall painting.

After twenty minutes we finally found lockers and were ready to start gettin’ sexy. We ran on the track, tested every exercise machine we could, and nearly threw up from exhaustion. After about two hours, we decided to call it a day. We stretched and packed up. Afterward, we did what any college student would do when exhausted and nauseous- we binged. We huffed to the nearest dining center and ate 60 calories for every one that we burned. It is infinitely disappointing to get full so quickly in an all-you-can-eat situation.

About a week ago Julie and I had another exciting food adventure. On one lonely night we found company in each other and hunger. As we tried to solidify dinner plans we found our options limited. Julie presented a box of Bisquick, hot dogs and a waffle maker. So we did what any unstable hungry college student would do.

               
                   “Hot Dog Waffles!”

Yes, Hot Dog Waffles! My logic was that waffles are made of the same thing as pancakes. And pancakes are basically what is wrapped around a Corn-Dog- and what is a Corn-Dog interior but a Hot Dog? Hot Dog Waffles. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.
After we cooked the waffles I couldn’t decide what to put on them. Syrup was out. Mustard goes on hot dogs. Butter goes on waffles. But which one to choose? A combination of the two seemed like the obvious answer. Butter-Mustard it was. I have never enjoyed a meal so much. It should be pretty clear by now that food is a big part of my emotional train of thought.

     “The Inner Me eating Strawberry Cheesecake”
                                          

I really want to start an advice column. Throughout my life no one has consistently told me that I was a good singer, dancer, actor, writer, lover, or even that I was pretty.

              

HOWEVER I have always been told that I give excellent advice. So when you see that box at the top of the page that allows you to “Ask Me Anything”, do it. Ask me for love advice, ask for help with friend drama. Hell, ask me how to stop your kids from masturbating the dog. I’ll respond to everything I can and you will have the best advice the internet has to offer. That’s a pretty big promise.

             
                            “How do I stop Procrastination?”

We all could use some helpful and relevant advice sometimes. I just made Ramen noodles with tea. It’s actually pretty okay. On the topic of good advice, here’s a slab of meat for you to chew on: don’t cut your own bangs.