Hello to what will soon be my many followers and readers. I’m watching the Golden Globes as I type and have to thank Temple Grandin for this blog. And by blog I mean Halloween costume for 2011. You can see how successful this blog is heading out to be already, right?

Well as an introduction, I’ll say that I plan to make this blog pretty visual taking inspiration from my favorite blog “Hyperbole and a Half”. I think it is admirable and accessible to tell stories through Microsoft Paint illustrations.
    
That’s me! I’m typing with one finger and beams of radiation and technology are shooting out of my computer. I’m on a couch. It’s like looking in a damn mirror. I sure as hell appreciate that this site has spell check. So I guess that I’ll just talk about my day?

I woke up and, well, I hadn’t died. So that was a good start. I got out of bed and dined on a Gyros platter for breakfast. It was delicious, but I hated being around myself for a few hours afterward because Gyros burps are pretty unpleasant to be associated with. My day post Gyro was pretty uneventful, I sat and caught up with Oprah on OWN, which I am afraid to say just might be my new favorite network. I also learned some valuable information. For example, Oprah does not like surprises. Oprah has very little to do with the creation of her show. Oprah is terrifying and I completely understand why America loves her.
ANYWAY. I’m visiting home for the weekend- and that means I was in for the treat of watching some damn good tv with the queen of the DVR, my beautiful mother. She likes blogs.
                             
“I wanna read your blog! Are you writing about me?? I like blogs!” 


Well I hope you enjoy, Mom. Speaking of good TV, I was lucky enough to catch that new series “Beyond scared straight”. I just want to watch the whole series in a row. Unfortunately I think there’s only one episode. It basically features a group of juvenile delinquents as they are brought into a prison to face a tough dose of reality from  inmates. This episode was a celebration of women. These bad girls met their match when they came face to face with a reality check that looked a little something like this:

             
Beyond Scared Straight. I was.

As my description of my blog states, I am apparently supposed to be telling you of how I’m looking for love in all the wrong places. While I’m sure this could be taken many ways, I mean to say this in the most innocent terms. For instance, I’ve been having a recent reoccurring dream in which I’m dating Cory Montheith. Yes. From gLee. I know what you’re thinking- and I won’t say it here out of fear of embarassing myself further. But I assure you when I wake up having the identical dreams of a 14 year old fat girl, I feel a little disheartened. Needless to say, even in my dreams Cory seems to be pretty apathetic towards me. He also knows the relationship is hanging by a thread, but it’s still enjoyable. I think the last thing I said to him before I woke up was


                    “Lets just promise not to lie to each other, okay?”

         

And then I woke up and laughed at myself. Sweet dreams. WELL, Now that I’ve seen almost all of the Golden Globes, I think that I’ll close this first blog with a thank you. Thank you, you, for reading and for hopefully continuing to read in the future!

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!