Friday, July 8, 2011

Talkin' about my View

Let me just say- comparing the premise of The View and The Talk is a nearly impossible task. The View features a panel of five female outspoken quasi-celebrities who spend every episode of their show speaking non-stop on any topic. The Talk features a panel of five female oustpoke.. Oh. I guess they're exactly the same premise. Never mind.

I guess the main difference is that I don't have to take an Advil in order to sit through an episode of The Talk.



It also seems the women of The View hate everything. Including each other.
Congratulations to the women of the entertainment world for creating talk shows in the form of boybands. Apparently, the formula works. Now if only the Spice Girls would start a discussion panel show, I'd have a new favorite series.

1 comment:

  1. It's so true. Everything you said. And seriously, the Spice Girls have nothing better to do! It would be amazing! Now I am thinking of the flashback scene from Spice World...

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers

Popular Posts